Software/Internet Marketing & Product Management
Creation and development of innovative business models, products, and services that leverage the social media aspects internet.
- GolfWeb (acquired by CBS Sportsline)
- RealCommunities (acquired by Mongoose Technology)
- Consulting in social media, software and networking; online product marketing and management
- Developer and instructor for courses at UC Berkeley Extension and companies in "Software Product Marketing", "Consumer Website Marketing", and "Web Communities".
- Launched internet company/website (GolfWeb) in January 1995. Created and implemented 3-pronged business model of advertising (1995), ecommerce (1996), and subscription service (1997).
- Founded second internet company (RealCommunities) in 1997. Created enterprise platform for social software and media applications.
- Developed prototype for Online Career Profiles and Social Networking service in early 2002.
- In process of developing business model and prototype for SubscriptionPal, an all-encompassing content delivery service.